CARnival - Sunday 8th September 2019, 10am - 4pm.
Click here to visit our dedicated CARnival website.
Introducing the FOSH Committee:
- Chair Tori Ovens, Family Support Practitioner and parent.
- Treasurer Gerry Lagerberg, retired Accountant and parent.
- Secretary Sarah Marcham, Admin Assistant and parent.
- Vice chair Beverly Goddard, General Worker and parent.
- Vice Chair Adrian Kosla, High School Caretaker and parent.
In addition to our work life and parenting skills we are fortunate to have some additional experience between us of being on various committees.
We aim to work closely with parents, carers, staff & pupils, to establish how we can best support the ongoing enrichment of each individual pupils’ journey through Stradbroke High School.
All parents and carers are automatically members of FOSH from the date your child is placed on roll at the school. You have a voice and we would really like to hear it!
We are keen to increase the number of active members who attend the FOSH meetings where we will discuss and establish new fundraising events, organise existing events and vote when required.
Should you have any questions or queries please do not hesitate to contact us on the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org