Personal Budgets

Any pupil with a Statement of SEN or an EHC Plan (effective from 1st September 2014) may be allocated a “Personal Budget”. The school can contribute to this personal budget up to the amount of money allocated through the “High Tariff Need” funding system.  They cannot be expected to allocate more than this budget, for a child with a significant need this budget could also come through the Health or Social Care Systems.

© 2018   Created by Stradbroke High School.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service